He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising clients on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Daniel's focus is on helping media companies to address topics including digital growth strategy and transformations. During his time at Bain, he has also worked extensively in the telecommunications and technology industries. In addition, he has significant deal experience, having led dozens of diligence efforts on behalf of public and private equity clients.
Outside of his client work, Daniel has been involved with pro bono casework in the education sector as well as Bain's mentorship programs. He has applied his consulting expertise globally with Bain, having led engagements in Canada, India and South Africa.
Daniel holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a B.A. in Business Economics from Brown University.
- “M&A Can Help Companies Scale Video Streaming,” Webinar, 2021년4월13일
- “In Video, Scale M&A Matters More Than Ever ,” M&A Report, 2021년2월16일, Report
- “Bird Scooters In Greater Boston Are Testing A Tech Business Mantra: Just Do It,” WBUR, 2018년8월3일, 기술
- “Which Customers Are Hurting Your Bottom Line?,” 스냅차트, 2018년2월1일
- “How Media Companies Can Use M&A to Expand Multiples,” Brief, 2017년8월14일