He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising clients on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Daniel's focus is on helping media companies to address topics including digital growth strategy and transformations. During his time at Bain, he has also worked extensively in the telecommunications and technology industries. In addition, he has significant deal experience, having led dozens of diligence efforts on behalf of public and private equity clients.
Outside of his client work, Daniel has been involved with pro bono casework in the education sector as well as Bain's mentorship programs. He has applied his consulting expertise globally with Bain, having led engagements in Canada, India and South Africa.
Daniel holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a B.A. in Business Economics from Brown University.
- “In Video, Scale M&A Matters More Than Ever ,” M&A Report, 16. Februar 2021, Report
- “Which Customers Are Hurting Your Bottom Line?,” Snap Chart, 1. Februar 2018
- “How Media Companies Can Use M&A to Expand Multiples,” Brief, 14. August 2017
- “Danny Hong: How Television Can Compete with Digital Media,” Video, 23. September 2015
- “Will the Ad Revolution Be Televised?,” Brief, 8. Juli 2015