He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising clients on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Daniel's focus is on helping media companies to address topics including digital growth strategy and transformations. During his time at Bain, he has also worked extensively in the telecommunications and technology industries. In addition, he has significant deal experience, having led dozens of diligence efforts on behalf of public and private equity clients.
Outside of his client work, Daniel has been involved with pro bono casework in the education sector as well as Bain's mentorship programs. He has applied his consulting expertise globally with Bain, having led engagements in Canada, India and South Africa.
Daniel holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a B.A. in Business Economics from Brown University.
- “Media M&A,” M&A Report, 2022年2月8日, レポート
- “M&A Can Help Companies Scale Video Streaming,” Webinar, 2021年4月13日
- “In Video, Scale M&A Matters More Than Ever ,” M&A Report, 2021年2月16日, レポート
- “Bird Scooters In Greater Boston Are Testing A Tech Business Mantra: Just Do It,” WBUR, 2018年8月3日, テクノロジー
- “Which Customers Are Hurting Your Bottom Line?,” スナップチャート, 2018年2月1日