Laura Beaudin is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. She is a leader and active contributor to the firm's Digital, Customer Strategy & Marketing and Telecom, Media and Technology practices. She leads Bain Marketing Excellence globally.
Since joining Bain in 2000, Laura has focused on the intersection of media and marketing, helping media, entertainment and technology companies develop sales effectiveness and customer-led growth strategies, and brands define high impact marketing strategies.
Laura has deep expertise with sales force effectiveness and go-to-market strategy, revenue management, pricing, cost and change management efforts and she has worked extensively with traditional and digital media clients.
Laura is also highly committed to the social and public sectors. She is on the board of an environmental non-profit in San Francisco and is an active contributor to Bain’s multi-year partnership with KIPP Bay Area Schools. Within the office, she leads Associate Consulting recruiting for the Bay Area.
Laura joined Bain’s Toronto office after earning her Bachelor of Commerce degree from Queen’s University in Canada. Laura also earned her MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- “Account-Based Marketing Needs an Infusion of Tough Love,” インフォグラフィック, 2022年4月19日
- “Integrated Pipeline Management: The Nexus of True Marketing-Sales Collaboration ,” 論説, 2022年2月22日
- “Great Unmet Expectations: Tech Buyers Deserve Better from Sales and Marketing,” 論説, 2021年7月13日
- “Modern Marketing and the AI Imperative,” Webinar, 2021年6月23日
- “Don’t Burst the Bubble: How to Keep Video Audiences Streaming after Covid-19,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年6月24日
In the News
- “Bain & Co. has hired ad vets from Walmart and Dentsu to build a marketing practice, and it's the latest consultancy to take on traditional ad agencies,” Insider, 2020年11月23日, メディア、エンターテイメント
- “The Dawn of Data Compliance,” DMN, 2018年11月12日
- “Professional services firms see huge potential in machine learning,” MIT Technology Review, 2018年11月2日
- “Facebook, tech peers, face ad crunch from European rules,” S&P Global Intelligence, 2018年4月19日
- “Does Your Customer Journey Cater To Mobile Customers?,” CMO.com, 2017年2月9日