Laura Beaudin is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. She is a leader and active contributor to the firm's Digital, Customer Strategy & Marketing and Telecom, Media and Technology practices. She leads Bain Marketing Excellence globally.
Since joining Bain in 2000, Laura has focused on the intersection of media and marketing, helping media, entertainment and technology companies develop sales effectiveness and customer-led growth strategies, and brands define high impact marketing strategies.
Laura has deep expertise with sales force effectiveness and go-to-market strategy, revenue management, pricing, cost and change management efforts and she has worked extensively with traditional and digital media clients.
Laura is also highly committed to the social and public sectors. She is on the board of an environmental non-profit in San Francisco and is an active contributor to Bain’s multi-year partnership with KIPP Bay Area Schools. Within the office, she leads Associate Consulting recruiting for the Bay Area.
Laura joined Bain’s Toronto office after earning her Bachelor of Commerce degree from Queen’s University in Canada. Laura also earned her MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- “Let’s Do Launch: Five Critical Moves for Your Next Launch,” Brief, setembro 23, 2019
- “The Dawn of Data Compliance,” DMN, novembro 12, 2018
- “Professional services firms see huge potential in machine learning,” MIT Technology Review, novembro 02, 2018
- “Is Your Marketing in the Right Place but at the Wrong Time?,” HBR.org, maio 07, 2018, Article
- “Facebook, tech peers, face ad crunch from European rules,” S&P Global Intelligence, abril 19, 2018