Laura Beaudin is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. She is a leader and active contributor to the firm's Digital, Customer Strategy & Marketing and Telecom, Media and Technology practices. She leads Bain Marketing Excellence globally.
Since joining Bain in 2000, Laura has focused on the intersection of media and marketing, helping media, entertainment and technology companies develop sales effectiveness and customer-led growth strategies, and brands define high impact marketing strategies.
Laura has deep expertise with sales force effectiveness and go-to-market strategy, revenue management, pricing, cost and change management efforts and she has worked extensively with traditional and digital media clients.
Laura is also highly committed to the social and public sectors. She is on the board of an environmental non-profit in San Francisco and is an active contributor to Bain’s multi-year partnership with KIPP Bay Area Schools. Within the office, she leads Associate Consulting recruiting for the Bay Area.
Laura joined Bain’s Toronto office after earning her Bachelor of Commerce degree from Queen’s University in Canada. Laura also earned her MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- “Account-Based Marketing Needs an Infusion of Tough Love,” Infographic, aprile 2022
- “Integrated Pipeline Management: The Nexus of True Marketing-Sales Collaboration ,” Brief, febbraio 2022
- “Great Unmet Expectations: Tech Buyers Deserve Better from Sales and Marketing,” Brief, luglio 2021
- “Modern Marketing and the AI Imperative,” Webinar, giugno 2021
- “Don’t Burst the Bubble: How to Keep Video Audiences Streaming after Covid-19,” Infographic, giugno 2020
In the News
- “Bain & Co. has hired ad vets from Walmart and Dentsu to build a marketing practice, and it's the latest consultancy to take on traditional ad agencies,” Insider, novembre 2020, Media & Entertainment
- “The Dawn of Data Compliance,” DMN, novembre 2018
- “Professional services firms see huge potential in machine learning,” MIT Technology Review, novembre 2018
- “Facebook, tech peers, face ad crunch from European rules,” S&P Global Intelligence, aprile 2018
- “Does Your Customer Journey Cater To Mobile Customers?,” CMO.com, febbraio 2017