Laura Beaudin is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. She is a leader and active contributor to the firm's Digital, Customer Strategy & Marketing and Telecom, Media and Technology practices. She leads Bain Marketing Excellence globally.
Since joining Bain in 2000, Laura has focused on the intersection of media and marketing, helping media, entertainment and technology companies develop sales effectiveness and customer-led growth strategies, and brands define high impact marketing strategies.
Laura has deep expertise with sales force effectiveness and go-to-market strategy, revenue management, pricing, cost and change management efforts and she has worked extensively with traditional and digital media clients.
Laura is also highly committed to the social and public sectors. She is on the board of an environmental non-profit in San Francisco and is an active contributor to Bain’s multi-year partnership with KIPP Bay Area Schools. Within the office, she leads Associate Consulting recruiting for the Bay Area.
Laura joined Bain’s Toronto office after earning her Bachelor of Commerce degree from Queen’s University in Canada. Laura also earned her MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- “Don’t Burst the Bubble: How to Keep Video Audiences Streaming after Covid-19,” Infographic, junio 24, 2020
- “Covid-19 Travel 360 Series: A De-averaged View of the Travel Recovery in Europe, the Middle East and Africa,” Webinar, junio 23, 2020
- “Achieving B2C Marketing Excellence through the Crisis: Implications for PE Investors and Portfolio Companies,” Webinar, mayo 14, 2020
- “How Marketing Can Overcome Covid-19 and Stay on Course ,” Brief, marzo 25, 2020
- “Oscars 2020: Which Celebrities Played Leading Roles in the Broadcast?,” Snap Chart, febrero 11, 2020
In the News
- “Bain & Co. has hired ad vets from Walmart and Dentsu to build a marketing practice, and it's the latest consultancy to take on traditional ad agencies,” Insider, noviembre 23, 2020, Media & Entertainment
- “The Dawn of Data Compliance,” DMN, noviembre 12, 2018
- “Professional services firms see huge potential in machine learning,” MIT Technology Review, noviembre 02, 2018
- “Facebook, tech peers, face ad crunch from European rules,” S&P Global Intelligence, abril 19, 2018
- “Does Your Customer Journey Cater To Mobile Customers?,” CMO.com, febrero 09, 2017