Laura Beaudin is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. She is a leader and active contributor to the firm's Digital, Customer Strategy & Marketing and Telecom, Media and Technology practices. She leads Bain Marketing Excellence globally.
Since joining Bain in 2000, Laura has focused on the intersection of media and marketing, helping media, entertainment and technology companies develop sales effectiveness and customer-led growth strategies, and brands define high impact marketing strategies.
Laura has deep expertise with sales force effectiveness and go-to-market strategy, revenue management, pricing, cost and change management efforts and she has worked extensively with traditional and digital media clients.
Laura is also highly committed to the social and public sectors. She is on the board of an environmental non-profit in San Francisco and is an active contributor to Bain’s multi-year partnership with KIPP Bay Area Schools. Within the office, she leads Associate Consulting recruiting for the Bay Area.
Laura joined Bain’s Toronto office after earning her Bachelor of Commerce degree from Queen’s University in Canada. Laura also earned her MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- “Don’t Burst the Bubble: How to Keep Video Audiences Streaming after Covid-19,” Infographic, June 2020
- “Covid-19 Travel 360 Series: A De-averaged View of the Travel Recovery in Europe, the Middle East and Africa,” Webinar, June 2020
- “Achieving B2C Marketing Excellence through the Crisis: Implications for PE Investors and Portfolio Companies,” Webinar, May 2020
- “How Marketing Can Overcome Covid-19 and Stay on Course ,” Brief, March 2020
- “Oscars 2020: Which Celebrities Played Leading Roles in the Broadcast?,” Snap Chart, February 2020
In the News
- “The Dawn of Data Compliance,” DMN, November 2018
- “Professional services firms see huge potential in machine learning,” MIT Technology Review, November 2018
- “Facebook, tech peers, face ad crunch from European rules,” S&P Global Intelligence, April 2018
- “Does Your Customer Journey Cater To Mobile Customers?,” CMO.com, February 2017
- “The Math, The Magic And The Customer, With Bain,” Forbes.com, August 2016