Joe Fielding is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has 15 years of consulting experience, primarily in retail and business banking.
Joe holds deep expertise in distribution, organization and banking strategy development.
Prior to joining Bain in 2013, he was a partner in another consulting firm's Financial Services Retail and Business Banking practice.
Joe earned a PhD in Engineering & Applied Physics from Yale, an MSE in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Drexel University.
- “Is Buy Now, Pay Later Here to Stay?,” Snap Chart, marzo 24, 2022
- “Banking M&A,” M&A Report, febrero 08, 2022, Report
- “Small Is Not Medium: Banks Discover Laws of the Ecosystem Jungle,” Brief, julio 06, 2021
- “How Chime Is Leading the Way in Customer Loyalty ,” Snap Chart, abril 15, 2021
- “Making the Most of Banking's M&A Season in the Americas,” Webinar, marzo 31, 2021