During his 25 years of consulting experience, Norbert has advised multinational companies and challengers across the pharmaceutical, medtech, biotech, chemicals and oil & gas industries as well as in consumer products.
He holds expertise across many strategic and operational topics, focusing on transformations, performance improvement, innovation, strategy and sustainability.
Norbert contributed to the agenda of the World Economic Forum from 2012-2016, helping shape the future of health and healthcare. He is also a regular speaker at industry symposia.
Norbert earned a diploma in chemistry and a Ph.D. in technical chemistry from RWTH Aachen.
- “A Better Way to Manage Costs in Pharma,” Brief, noviembre 07, 2018
- “Winning Companies Invest in Healthy Life Years,” Brief, julio 26, 2016
- “'Spend 3-5% on healthcare',” BusinessWorld, marzo 19, 2015
- “The Future of Healthy,” Forbes.com, enero 30, 2015, Article
- “Tipping the scales in the global battle of the bulge,” Forbes.com, febrero 14, 2014, Article