- Worked with the founding teams to design and launch new digital banks like Mox for Standard Chartered, Mettle for NatWest, WeLab Bank and neo-banks soon to be launched in USA and Saudi Arabia
- Part of the leadership team that grew a new fintech consultancy to over 100 employees in 3 years
- Leader in the Jobs-to-be-Done community, a product and marketing framework developed by Clayton Christensen at Harvard Business School
Ryan Garner is a member of our Financial Services practice with deep expertise in fintech and designing, building and launching new digital businesses.
Ryan has worked with leading global financial services businesses on:
- Developing their customer strategy, product and business design and commercial acceleration of existing or new digital business;
- Applying Jobs-to-be-Done thinking to identify disruptive new digital growth opportunities;
- Defining digital and fintech strategy, key success factors and drivers of growth;
- Shifting teams away from old ways of working to Agile and lean start-up approaches to innovation, such as introducing and coaching teams on human-centered approaches to customer research, product strategy, UX, brand design and community building.
He holds a bachelor's degree from the University of York.