Till Vestring is an advisory partner with Bain & Company Southeast Asia, based in Singapore.
He joined Bain's Munich office in 1990 and has spent the last 25 years in Asia, with postings in Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo. He previously served as Bain Southeast Asia's managing partner, as well as the leader of the firm's Asia Pacific Advanced Manufacturing & Services and Energy & Natural Resources practices.
Till has worked extensively with Southeast Asian companies on portfolio strategy, growth, M&A and merger integration, organization and performance improvement programs. He has also worked with multinationals on growth strategy, M&A and merger integration across all major Asian markets, in particular in industrial goods and services.
He has published articles on strategy, M&A and cost competitiveness topics in the Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review and other publications.
Till has a Masters in Economics from the University of Bonn in Germany. Prior to receiving an MBA from the Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley, he worked as an analyst at Mark Producing.
He is a non-executive board member with Inchcape plc, Keppel Corporation, the Singapore Chinese Orchestra and Leap201.
- “Engine 1 and Engine 2,” Video, diciembre 04, 2018
- “The Future of Talent,” Video, diciembre 04, 2018
- “Asia’s Conglomerates: End of the Road?,” Brief, septiembre 14, 2018
- “Southeast Asia’s Conglomerates Need to Work Harder,” The Edge Markets, marzo 25, 2017, Article
- “Region's Conglomerates Must Stay Competitive,” The Business Times, marzo 23, 2017, Article