Till Vestring is an advisory partner of our Southeast Asia practice, based in Singapore. He joined us in 1990 in Munich and has spent the last 25 years in Asia, with postings in Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo. He was our Southeast Asia managing partner from 2007 to 2013.
Till has worked extensively with Southeast Asian companies on portfolio strategy, growth, M&A, merger integration, organization, and performance improvement programs. He has also worked with multinationals on growth strategy, M&A, and merger integration across all major Asian markets, especially across the automotive and industrials spheres.
He holds a Masters in Economics from the University of Bonn (Germany). Prior to receiving an MBA from the Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley (USA), he worked as an analyst for Mark Producing.
He is a non-executive board member of two publicly listed companies (Inchcape Plc., UK, and Keppel Corporation, Singapore) and two private companies (Advanced Micro Foundry, Singapore, and Delaware International, Belgium).
- “Southeast Asia Conglomerates’ Watershed Moment,” 論説, 2020年9月15日
- “Engine 1 and Engine 2,” 動画, 2018年12月4日
- “The Future of Talent,” 動画, 2018年12月4日
- “Asia’s Conglomerates: End of the Road?,” 論説, 2018年9月14日
- “Southeast Asia’s Conglomerates Need to Work Harder,” The Edge Markets, 2017年3月25日, 記事