WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world's best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are a Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and we have maintained a spot in the top four since its founding in 2009. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally.
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
As a member of Bain’s Technology Solutions Group, you’ll join a talented team of diverse and inclusive support professionals who are dedicated to providing white-glove IT Services to our internal users.
• Demonstrated interest and aptitude in technology and technical issues
• Communicate well with customers and members of the team, display a confident and self-motivated approach
• Strong time management and prioritization skills in a multi-tasking environment
• Ability to work well in a team environment, support other members of the TSG team as they support our customers
• Ability to be calm and think clearly under pressure
• Aptitude for analytical problem resolution, troubleshooting skills and approaches
Skills and Abilities:
• 2 - 3 years experience in IT support. Previous corporate experience preferred
• Experience with remote support tools and techniques
• Experience in managing and prioritizing service requests and escalations
• Experience in creating and maintaining documentation, processes, and procedures
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Serve as the primary contact for IT related problems and issues for Bain employees
• Install, configure, and upgrade software and operating systems
• Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems on computer systems
• Maintain accurate inventory database, repair log and activity log
• Enforce IT guidelines and policies
• Manage user accounts and set permissions
• Work with other IT staff to test new applications and upgrades
• Coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors
• Monitor backups and periodically test backed-up data
• Assist in supervising and training more junior IT employees
• Lead end-user training programs
Experience with Video Conferencing systems and mobile devices support is a plus
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future.
Across 64 cities in 39 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition, and redefine industries. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster, and more enduring outcomes. Our 10-year commitment to invest more than $1 billion in pro bono services brings our talent, expertise, and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development, and the environment. We earned a gold rating from EcoVadis, the leading platform for environmental, social, and ethical performance ratings for global supply chains, putting us in the top 2% of all companies. Since our founding in 1973, we have measured our success by the success of our clients, and we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy in the industry.