He has nearly 20 years of industry and consulting experience.
Mike advises banks, stock exchange and market infrastructure companies as well as asset management companies on major strategy, M&A and transformation projects. In recent years, he has also advised clients in Germany, France and Switzerland on business model topics. In addition, he supports industrial companies on issues relating to corporate finance, particularly regarding valuation and capital market readiness.
Prior to joining Bain, Mike worked for 10 years in Investment Banking/M&A for one of the world's leading US investment banks, where he was also focused on the financial services sector.
Mike holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business in Accounting and Finance, where he was awarded a J. William Fulbright scholarship, and a BA with high distinction from the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, where he majored in Banking & Finance.
- “Reversing the Winner’s Curse of the IPO,” Brief, fevereiro 19, 2020
- “IPOs: How to Reverse the Winner’s Curse,” CFO.com, fevereiro 12, 2020, Article
- “How Europe’s Banks Can Recapture the Capital Markets Business at Home ,” Brief, setembro 02, 2019
- “EU banks must invest in tech and work more with partners, expert says ,” CNBC, setembro 02, 2019, Banking
- “After the Easy Money Boom, Stark Choices for Asset Managers,” Brief, julho 02, 2018