He serves as a member of the EMEA Financial Services leadership team and the Banking sector across all German-speaking regions.
For more than 10 years, Philipp has advised banks, insurers and financial investors on strategy development, reorganization and the use of innovative technologies in performance improvement. More recently, his primary focus has been on supporting clients in their digital and agile transformation, as well as in data analytics.
Before joining Bain, Philipp was a professor of corporate finance and risk management at EBS Business School in Wiesbaden. As a scholar and doctoral fellow of the German National Merit Foundation, he studied business administration, financial economics, and computer science at the EBS University of Business and Law and the University of Pennsylvania.
- “Banks’ New Growth Path: From the Customer to the Cloud,” Article
- “Countering the Myths That Hinder Cloud Adoption in Financial Services ,” Brief, março 03, 2022
- “The EU’s DORA Is a Gateway for Banks to Strengthen Operational Resilience,” Brief, fevereiro 04, 2022
- “For banks, deeper digital customer connection will drive new growth,” Press release, janeiro 27, 2022
- “As Banks’ Retention Efforts Stall, Focus On High-Value Customers,” Infographic, setembro 08, 2021