Suzanne Tager is the Chief of Staff to our Worldwide Managing Partner, leading our firm’s global strategy and operations. She formerly served as senior director of our Retail and Consumer Products practices and is based in New York.
Suzanne joined Bain in 1996 as a member of our Boston office and also spent five years in San Francisco. She has served clients across industry sectors, including department stores, fashion, grocery and food and beverage manufacturing.
She has deep expertise on consumer and industry trends, including digital and omnichannel experiences and strategy. She has also advised clients on growth and brand strategy, localization, innovation, turnaround and cost reduction.
Suzanne earned an MBA in Strategic and Operations Management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Sciences from Duke University.
- “Holiday Wrap: Strong Sales and Winning Tips for the 2020s ,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, enero 2020, Article
- “Taking Stock of Retailers’ Holiday Marketing Strategies,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, diciembre 2019, Article
- “Can Retail Supply Chains Fulfill Shoppers’ Holiday Wishes?,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, diciembre 2019, Brief
- “What Will Amazon Deliver This Christmas?,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, noviembre 2019, Brief
- “The Future of Retail: Winning Models for a New Era,” Brief, junio 2019