Suzanne Tager is the Chief of Staff to our Worldwide Managing Partner, leading our firm’s global strategy and operations. She formerly served as senior director of our Retail and Consumer Products practices and is based in New York.
Suzanne joined Bain in 1996 as a member of our Boston office and also spent five years in San Francisco. She has served clients across industry sectors, including department stores, fashion, grocery and food and beverage manufacturing.
She has deep expertise on consumer and industry trends, including digital and omnichannel experiences and strategy. She has also advised clients on growth and brand strategy, localization, innovation, turnaround and cost reduction.
Suzanne earned an MBA in Strategic and Operations Management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Sciences from Duke University.
- “Letters to Retailers: Executive Agendas to Thrive in Uncertainty,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 20. Januar 2022, Brief
- “Happy Holidays Are In-Store for Retailers,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 20. Dezember 2021, Brief
- “The Holidays Are Here, and Shoppers Are Spending,” Snap Chart, 19. November 2021
- “Marketplaces Prepare to Share Amazon’s Holiday Cheer,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 16. November 2021, Brief
- “2021 Holiday Shopping Outlook,” Infografik, 14. September 2021