Suzanne Tager is the Chief of Staff to our Worldwide Managing Partner, leading our firm’s global strategy and operations. She formerly served as senior director of our Retail and Consumer Products practices and is based in New York.
Suzanne joined Bain in 1996 as a member of our Boston office and also spent five years in San Francisco. She has served clients across industry sectors, including department stores, fashion, grocery and food and beverage manufacturing.
She has deep expertise on consumer and industry trends, including digital and omnichannel experiences and strategy. She has also advised clients on growth and brand strategy, localization, innovation, turnaround and cost reduction.
Suzanne earned an MBA in Strategic and Operations Management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Sciences from Duke University.
- “Letters to Retailers: Executive Agendas to Thrive in Uncertainty,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2022년1월20일, Brief
- “Happy Holidays Are In-Store for Retailers,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2021년12월20일, Brief
- “The Holidays Are Here, and Shoppers Are Spending,” 스냅차트, 2021년11월19일
- “Marketplaces Prepare to Share Amazon’s Holiday Cheer,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2021년11월16일, Brief
- “2021 Holiday Shopping Outlook,” Infographic, 2021년9월14일