Suzanne Tager is the Chief of Staff to our Worldwide Managing Partner, leading our firm’s global strategy and operations. She formerly served as senior director of our Retail and Consumer Products practices and is based in New York.
Suzanne joined Bain in 1996 as a member of our Boston office and also spent five years in San Francisco. She has served clients across industry sectors, including department stores, fashion, grocery and food and beverage manufacturing.
She has deep expertise on consumer and industry trends, including digital and omnichannel experiences and strategy. She has also advised clients on growth and brand strategy, localization, innovation, turnaround and cost reduction.
Suzanne earned an MBA in Strategic and Operations Management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Sciences from Duke University.
- “2021 Holiday Shopping Outlook,” Infographic, September 2021
- “Ten Resolutions to Ring in the Future of Retail,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, January 2021, Brief
- “How Shoppers Are Spending This Holiday Season,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, December 2020, Infographic
- “Amazon Primes for Another Happy Holiday and Prosperous New Year,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, November 2020, Brief
- “2020 Holiday Shopping Outlook,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, October 2020, Infographic