Suzanne joined Bain in 1996 as a member of the Boston office and also spent five years in San Francisco. She has served clients primarily in the retail and consumer products industries, including department stores, fashion, grocery, and food and beverage manufacturing. She has deep expertise on consumer and industry trends, including digital and omnichannel experiences and strategy. Suzanne has worked on a variety of assignments including growth and brand strategy, localization, innovation, turnaround and cost reduction.
Suzanne earned an MBA in Strategic and Operations Management from the Wharton School and a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Sciences from Duke University.
- “What Will Amazon Deliver This Christmas?,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2019年11月7日, 論説
- “The Future of Retail: Winning Models for a New Era,” 論説, 2019年6月10日
- “Holiday Recap and Technology Trends for 2019 ,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2019年1月24日, 記事
- “The Holiday Marketing Challenge: Spend Smart, Keep Customers ,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2018年12月19日
- “Holiday Help Wanted: Staffing Up in a Tight Job Market,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2018年11月29日