Claudia has advised multinational clients, mainly across luxury and fashion goods, for more than 24 years. She has extensively worked on issues relatied to corporate and business unit strategy, sales and marketing, product and service adjacencies, channel and omni-channel strategy, new product development, innovation, acquisitions and divestitures, performance improvement and organizational change.
Claudia is the lead author of Bain’s annual Luxury Goods Report, developed since 1999 in cooperation with Altagamma, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
Claudia is a globally recognized expert in the luxury sphere. In 2009, she was named one of the “Top 25 Consultants in the World” by Consulting Magazine and one of the “Top 100 Italian women leaders” by Forbes in 2019.
She is a frequent speaker and writer on luxury goods strategy and is extensively quoted in Italian and international media, including Il sole 24 ore, La Repubblica, Il Corriere della Sera, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, The New York Times and The Economist.
- “The Future of Luxury: A Look into Tomorrow to Understand Today,” Report, enero 10, 2019
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study, Fall–Winter 2017,” Report, diciembre 22, 2017
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study, Fall-Winter 2016,” Report, diciembre 27, 2016
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study Fall-Winter 2015: A Time to Act—How Luxury Brands Can Rebuild to Win,” Report, diciembre 21, 2015
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study Fall-Winter 2014: The Rise of the Borderless Consumer,” Report, diciembre 31, 2014