Claudia has spent more than 20 years advising multinational luxury and fashion clients on everything from strategy and new product development to innovation and organizational change. She is also the lead author of Bain's annual Luxury Study, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
In 2009, Claudia was recognized as one of the "Top 25 Consultants in the World" by Consulting Magazine.
Prior to joining Bain in 1994, Claudia worked for Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising and Ernst & Young.
Claudia earned a degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing at the LUISS University in Rome.
- “The Future of Luxury: A Look into Tomorrow to Understand Today,” Rapport, 10 janvier 2019
- “Le marché mondial des produits personnels de luxe affiche une croissance positive en 2018 – la croissance perdurera jusqu’en 2025.,” Communiqué de presse, 15 novembre 2018, Press release
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study, Fall–Winter 2017,” Rapport, 22 décembre 2017
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study, Fall-Winter 2016,” Rapport, 27 décembre 2016
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study Fall-Winter 2015: A Time to Act—How Luxury Brands Can Rebuild to Win,” Rapport, 21 décembre 2015