Claudia has advised multinational clients, mainly across luxury and fashion goods, for more than 24 years. She has extensively worked on issues relatied to corporate and business unit strategy, sales and marketing, product and service adjacencies, channel and omni-channel strategy, new product development, innovation, acquisitions and divestitures, performance improvement and organizational change.
Claudia is the lead author of Bain’s annual Luxury Goods Report, developed since 1999 in cooperation with Altagamma, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
Claudia is a globally recognized expert in the luxury sphere. In 2009, she was named one of the “Top 25 Consultants in the World” by Consulting Magazine and one of the “Top 100 Italian women leaders” by Forbes in 2019.
She is a frequent speaker and writer on luxury goods strategy and is extensively quoted in Italian and international media, including Il sole 24 ore, La Repubblica, Il Corriere della Sera, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, The New York Times and The Economist.
- “LuxCo 2030: A Vision of Sustainable Luxury,” Etude, 10 mars 2021
- “The Future of Luxury: Bouncing Back from Covid-19,” Rapport, 14 janvier 2021
- “Pandemic Spurs a Transformation of the Luxury Market,” Infographic, 10 décembre 2020
- “How Covid-19 Has Accelerated the Transformation in Luxury,” Video, 9 décembre 2020
- “How Fashion and Luxury Brands Must Retool for the New World,” Webinar, 22 juillet 2020
In the News
- “La crise de la covid-19 entraîne la plus forte baisse jamais connue par le secteur du luxe, mais permet d'accélérer sa transformation,” Press release, 17 novembre 2020
- “Le marché mondial des produits personnels de luxe affiche une croissance positive en 2018 – la croissance perdurera jusqu’en 2025.,” Communiqué de presse, 15 novembre 2018, Communiqué de presse