Claudia has advised multinational clients, mainly across luxury and fashion goods, for more than 24 years. She has extensively worked on issues relatied to corporate and business unit strategy, sales and marketing, product and service adjacencies, channel and omni-channel strategy, new product development, innovation, acquisitions and divestitures, performance improvement and organizational change.
Claudia is the lead author of Bain’s annual Luxury Goods Report, developed since 1999 in cooperation with Altagamma, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
Claudia is a globally recognized expert in the luxury sphere. In 2009, she was named one of the “Top 25 Consultants in the World” by Consulting Magazine and one of the “Top 100 Italian women leaders” by Forbes in 2019.
She is a frequent speaker and writer on luxury goods strategy and is extensively quoted in Italian and international media, including Il sole 24 ore, La Repubblica, Il Corriere della Sera, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, The New York Times and The Economist.
- “Secondhand Luxury Goods: A First-Rate Strategic Opportunity,” Snap Chart, 20 janvier 2022
- “From Surging Recovery to Elegant Advance: The Evolving Future of Luxury,” Rapport, 20 décembre 2021
- “Luxury Rebound: Taking Command of the E-commerce Marketplace,” Video, 15 décembre 2021
- “After Another Big Year, Online Luxury Sales Approach a Milestone,” Snap Chart, 2 décembre 2021
- “How Luxury Went Local in 2021,” Snap Chart, 24 novembre 2021
In the News
- “"Etats-Unis, eldorado du luxe après la Chine ",” Fashion Network, 3 juin 2021, Distribution
- “Louer la piste rebondit,” News 24, 25 mai 2021, Distribution
- “La crise de la covid-19 entraîne la plus forte baisse jamais connue par le secteur du luxe, mais permet d'accélérer sa transformation,” Press release, 17 novembre 2020
- “Le marché mondial des produits personnels de luxe affiche une croissance positive en 2018 – la croissance perdurera jusqu’en 2025.,” Communiqué de presse, 15 novembre 2018, Communiqué de presse