Claudia has advised multinational clients, mainly across luxury and fashion goods, for more than 24 years. She has extensively worked on issues relatied to corporate and business unit strategy, sales and marketing, product and service adjacencies, channel and omni-channel strategy, new product development, innovation, acquisitions and divestitures, performance improvement and organizational change.
Claudia is the lead author of Bain’s annual Luxury Goods Report, developed since 1999 in cooperation with Altagamma, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
Claudia is a globally recognized expert in the luxury sphere. In 2009, she was named one of the “Top 25 Consultants in the World” by Consulting Magazine and one of the “Top 100 Italian women leaders” by Forbes in 2019.
She is a frequent speaker and writer on luxury goods strategy and is extensively quoted in Italian and international media, including Il sole 24 ore, La Repubblica, Il Corriere della Sera, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, The New York Times and The Economist.
- “‘Revenge spending’ by the rich could drive luxury recovery,” CNBC, 13. Mai 2020, Einzelhandel
- “How Covid-19 Is Reshaping the Luxury Market,” Infografik, 2. April 2020
- “Luxury after Covid-19: Changed for (the) Good?,” Brief, 26. März 2020
- “Eight Themes That Are Rewriting the Future of Luxury Goods,” Report, 5. Februar 2020
- “Bain Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study – Spring 2019 Update,” 1. Juni 2019