Claudia has advised multinational clients, mainly across luxury and fashion goods, for more than 24 years. She has extensively worked on issues relatied to corporate and business unit strategy, sales and marketing, product and service adjacencies, channel and omni-channel strategy, new product development, innovation, acquisitions and divestitures, performance improvement and organizational change.
Claudia is the lead author of Bain’s annual Luxury Goods Report, developed since 1999 in cooperation with Altagamma, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
Claudia is a globally recognized expert in the luxury sphere. In 2009, she was named one of the “Top 25 Consultants in the World” by Consulting Magazine and one of the “Top 100 Italian women leaders” by Forbes in 2019.
She is a frequent speaker and writer on luxury goods strategy and is extensively quoted in Italian and international media, including Il sole 24 ore, La Repubblica, Il Corriere della Sera, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, The New York Times and The Economist.
- “The Future of Luxury: Bouncing Back from Covid-19,” レポート, 2021年1月14日
- “Pandemic Spurs a Transformation of the Luxury Market,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年12月10日
- “How Covid-19 Has Accelerated the Transformation in Luxury,” 動画, 2020年12月9日
- “How Fashion and Luxury Brands Must Retool for the New World,” Webinar, 2020年7月22日
- “How Covid-19 Is Reshaping the Luxury Market,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年4月2日
In the News
- “「2020年秋、世界高級品市場レポート」発行,” Press release, 2020年11月25日
- “Can Amazon upend the luxury sector? ,” Financial Times, 2020年10月9日, Luxury
- “China’s luxury goods market is rebounding already, expert says,” CNBC, 2020年7月28日, Luxury
- “‘Revenge spending’ by the rich could drive luxury recovery,” CNBC, 2020年5月13日, 小売
- “Spanish luxury brands buoyed by high-end tourists,” Financial Times, 2018年4月15日, 小売