Claudia has advised multinational clients, mainly across luxury and fashion goods, for more than 24 years. She has extensively worked on issues relatied to corporate and business unit strategy, sales and marketing, product and service adjacencies, channel and omni-channel strategy, new product development, innovation, acquisitions and divestitures, performance improvement and organizational change.
Claudia is the lead author of Bain’s annual Luxury Goods Report, developed since 1999 in cooperation with Altagamma, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
Claudia is a globally recognized expert in the luxury sphere. In 2009, she was named one of the “Top 25 Consultants in the World” by Consulting Magazine and one of the “Top 100 Italian women leaders” by Forbes in 2019.
She is a frequent speaker and writer on luxury goods strategy and is extensively quoted in Italian and international media, including Il sole 24 ore, La Repubblica, Il Corriere della Sera, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, The New York Times and The Economist.
- “How Fashion and Luxury Brands Must Retool for the New World,” Webinar, 2020年7月22日
- “How Covid-19 Is Reshaping the Luxury Market,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年4月2日
- “Luxury after Covid-19: Changed for (the) Good?,” 論説, 2020年3月26日
- “Eight Themes That Are Rewriting the Future of Luxury Goods,” レポート, 2020年2月5日
- “The Future of Luxury: A Look into Tomorrow to Understand Today,” レポート, 2019年1月10日
In the News
- “‘Revenge spending’ by the rich could drive luxury recovery,” CNBC, 2020年5月13日, 小売
- “Spanish luxury brands buoyed by high-end tourists,” Financial Times, 2018年4月15日, 小売
- “Richemont, the world’s second-biggest luxury firm, bets on digital,” The Economist, 2018年1月25日, 小売
- “85 percent of luxury growth this year due to younger generations,” CNBC, 2017年11月3日, 小売
- “Generations Y and Z drive growth in luxury market,” The Economist, 2017年10月25日, 小売