Claudia has advised multinational clients, mainly across luxury and fashion goods, for more than 24 years. She has extensively worked on issues relatied to corporate and business unit strategy, sales and marketing, product and service adjacencies, channel and omni-channel strategy, new product development, innovation, acquisitions and divestitures, performance improvement and organizational change.
Claudia is the lead author of Bain’s annual Luxury Goods Report, developed since 1999 in cooperation with Altagamma, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
Claudia is a globally recognized expert in the luxury sphere. In 2009, she was named one of the “Top 25 Consultants in the World” by Consulting Magazine and one of the “Top 100 Italian women leaders” by Forbes in 2019.
She is a frequent speaker and writer on luxury goods strategy and is extensively quoted in Italian and international media, including Il sole 24 ore, La Repubblica, Il Corriere della Sera, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, The New York Times and The Economist.
- “LuxCo 2030: A Vision of Sustainable Luxury,” Brief, marzo 10, 2021
- “The Future of Luxury: Bouncing Back from Covid-19,” Report, enero 14, 2021
- “Pandemic Spurs a Transformation of the Luxury Market,” Infographic, diciembre 10, 2020
- “How Covid-19 Has Accelerated the Transformation in Luxury,” Video, diciembre 09, 2020
- “How Fashion and Luxury Brands Must Retool for the New World,” Webinar, julio 22, 2020
In the News
- “To Enjoy a Luxury Watch, You Don’t Really Need to Own It,” The New York Times, junio 18, 2021, Luxury
- “Hope for US boost pushes global luxury goods recovery,” Associated Press, mayo 17, 2021
- “Turmoil Continues for the Artisans Behind Italian Fashion,” The New York Times, abril 05, 2021, Luxury
- “Covid-19 crisis pushes luxury to sharpest fall ever but catalyses industry’s ability to transform,” Press release, noviembre 18, 2020
- “Can Amazon upend the luxury sector? ,” Financial Times, octubre 09, 2020, Luxury