Claudia has advised multinational clients, mainly across luxury and fashion goods, for more than 24 years. She has extensively worked on issues relatied to corporate and business unit strategy, sales and marketing, product and service adjacencies, channel and omni-channel strategy, new product development, innovation, acquisitions and divestitures, performance improvement and organizational change.
Claudia is the lead author of Bain’s annual Luxury Goods Report, developed since 1999 in cooperation with Altagamma, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
Claudia is a globally recognized expert in the luxury sphere. In 2009, she was named one of the “Top 25 Consultants in the World” by Consulting Magazine and one of the “Top 100 Italian women leaders” by Forbes in 2019.
She is a frequent speaker and writer on luxury goods strategy and is extensively quoted in Italian and international media, including Il sole 24 ore, La Repubblica, Il Corriere della Sera, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, The New York Times and The Economist.
- “The Future of Luxury: Bouncing Back from Covid-19,” Report, 2021년1월14일
- “Pandemic Spurs a Transformation of the Luxury Market,” Infographic, 2020년12월10일
- “How Covid-19 Has Accelerated the Transformation in Luxury,” Video, 2020년12월9일
- “How Fashion and Luxury Brands Must Retool for the New World,” Webinar, 2020년7월22일
- “How Covid-19 Is Reshaping the Luxury Market,” Infographic, 2020년4월2일
In the News
- “Covid-19 crisis pushes luxury to sharpest fall ever but catalyses industry’s ability to transform,” Press release, 2020년11월18일
- “Can Amazon upend the luxury sector? ,” Financial Times, 2020년10월9일, Luxury
- “China’s luxury goods market is rebounding already, expert says,” CNBC, 2020년7월28일, Luxury
- “‘Revenge spending’ by the rich could drive luxury recovery,” CNBC, 2020년5월13일, 유통
- “Spanish luxury brands buoyed by high-end tourists,” Financial Times, 2018년4월15일, 유통