He has 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Eric focuses on clients in the machinery and automotive sectors as well as the EPC industry. He specializes in large-scale transformations and has many years of experience in sales and customer strategy.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, he worked as an editor for a scientific journal.
Eric received his business and doctoral degree from WHU - Otto-Beisheim School of Management in Vallendar, Germany.
- “Covid-19 Will Hurt the Auto Parts Market in 2020 and Beyond,” Infographic, mayo 29, 2020
- “A Survival Guide for Europe’s Car Dealers,” Report, agosto 27, 2019
- “Digital or Dealership? Europe’s Truck Buyers Use Both Channels,” Snap Chart, noviembre 27, 2018
- “Europe’s Truck Buyers Want EVs and Hybrids,” Snap Chart, noviembre 20, 2018
- “Total Cost of Ownership Is Most Important to Europe’s Truck Buyers,” Snap Chart, noviembre 14, 2018