He has 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Eric focuses on clients in the machinery and automotive sectors as well as the EPC industry. He specializes in large-scale transformations and has many years of experience in sales and customer strategy.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, he worked as an editor for a scientific journal.
Eric received his business and doctoral degree from WHU - Otto-Beisheim School of Management in Vallendar, Germany.
- “A Survival Guide for Europe’s Car Dealers,” Report, 2019년8월27일
- “Digital or Dealership? Europe’s Truck Buyers Use Both Channels,” 스냅차트, 2018년11월27일
- “Europe’s Truck Buyers Want EVs and Hybrids,” 스냅차트, 2018년11월20일
- “Total Cost of Ownership Is Most Important to Europe’s Truck Buyers,” 스냅차트, 2018년11월14일
- “How Europe’s Truck Makers Can Break Out of the Pack,” Brief, 2018년9월12일