He has 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Eric focuses on clients in the machinery and automotive sectors as well as the EPC industry. He specializes in large-scale transformations and has many years of experience in sales and customer strategy.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, he worked as an editor for a scientific journal.
Eric received his business and doctoral degree from WHU - Otto-Beisheim School of Management in Vallendar, Germany.
- “Covid-19 Will Hurt the Auto Parts Market in 2020 and Beyond,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年5月29日
- “A Survival Guide for Europe’s Car Dealers,” レポート, 2019年8月27日
- “Digital or Dealership? Europe’s Truck Buyers Use Both Channels,” スナップチャート, 2018年11月27日
- “Europe’s Truck Buyers Want EVs and Hybrids,” スナップチャート, 2018年11月20日
- “Total Cost of Ownership Is Most Important to Europe’s Truck Buyers,” スナップチャート, 2018年11月14日