He has 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Eric focuses on clients in the machinery and automotive sectors as well as the EPC industry. He specializes in large-scale transformations and has many years of experience in sales and customer strategy.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, he worked as an editor for a scientific journal.
Eric received his business and doctoral degree from WHU - Otto-Beisheim School of Management in Vallendar, Germany.
- “A Survival Guide for Europe’s Car Dealers,” レポート, 2019年8月27日
- “How Europe’s Truck Makers Can Break Out of the Pack,” 論説, 2018年9月12日
- “New urban mobility: Change is happening now,” 論説, 2018年6月14日
- “The Future of Car Sales Is Omnichannel,” 論説, 2017年9月13日
- “China's Truck Market: New Opportunities for Europeans,” 論説, 2017年6月22日