Markus Bürgin is a partner based in Bain & Company's Munich office. He is a product leader for Research & Development Optimization in Bain's Performance Improvement practice and an expert in the firm's Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Machinery & Equipment, Automotive and Private Equity practices.
Markus holds deep expertise in the optimization of operational processes, turnaround management and M&A. He advises clients across a range of sectors, including OEMs, automotive industry suppliers and companies from associated industrial sectors.
Markus studied humanities and law in Munich, Stanford and at Freie Universität Berlin. He holds a Master of Public Administration from Harvard University.
- “How Auto Suppliers Can Navigate through the Downturn,” Webinar, 2020年10月21日
- “Sustainability—Your Brand’s Next Cost-Saving Weapon,” 論説, 2020年5月22日
- “Auto Suppliers’ Winding Road to 2030,” 論説, 2020年3月5日
- “Innovation in the Automotive Industry: No More Experiments,” 論説, 2018年6月20日
- “Finding the "X" Factor in Product Design,” 論説, 2017年4月12日