Dr. Jörg Gnamm is a partner in Bain & Company's Munich office. He is the Global Head of Manufacturing and co-leads our Performance Improvement practice in EMEA. In addition, Jörg is an expert in our Automotive practice.
He has extensive experiences in the automotive industry as well as in the areas of machinery, plant engineering, and industrial production.
Jörg's consulting activities focus on cross-industry optimization of production and supply chains, including Digital Operations and Industry 4.0, as well as comprehensive performance improvement and transformation programs.
Jörg studied engineering in both Germany and London. He subsequently went on to develop the concept of the "Fractal Plant" for the Fraunhofer Institute and implemented this on a practical basis in industrial projects.
In tandem, he earned his doctorate in business administration.
- “How to Trace a Path to Resilient, Sustainable Supply Chains,” 論説, 2020年10月23日
- “Generating Value While Restarting Your Supply Chain,” 論説, 2020年4月24日
- “Digital Operations: Don’t Depart without a Strategy,” 論説, 2020年3月18日
- “Human Resources 4.0: Digitalization sweeping aside analog HR management,” 論説, 2019年1月10日
- “Digital or Dealership? Europe’s Truck Buyers Use Both Channels,” スナップチャート, 2018年11月27日