Dr. Jörg Gnamm is a partner in our Munich office. He is the leader of our Europe, Middle East and Africa Performance Improvement practice. He is also a member of our Manufacturing and Automotive practices.
He has extensive experiences in the automotive industry as well as in the areas of machinery, plant engineering, and industrial production.
Jörg's consulting activities focus on cross-industry optimization of production and supply chains, including Digital Operations and Industry 4.0, as well as comprehensive performance improvement and transformation programs.
Jörg studied engineering in both Germany and London. He subsequently went on to develop the concept of the "Fractal Plant" for the Fraunhofer Institute and implemented this on a practical basis in industrial projects.
In tandem, he earned his doctorate in business administration.
- “How Should Your Supply Chain Respond to the Crisis in Ukraine?,” 論説, 2022年3月15日
- “European Truck Market Outlook 2022,” 論説, 2022年2月8日
- “How to Trace a Path to Resilient, Sustainable Supply Chains,” 論説, 2020年10月23日
- “Generating Value While Restarting Your Supply Chain,” 論説, 2020年4月24日
- “Digital Operations: Don’t Depart without a Strategy,” 論説, 2020年3月18日