Markus Bürgin is a partner based in Bain & Company's Munich office. He is a product leader for Research & Development Optimization in Bain's Performance Improvement practice and an expert in the firm's Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Machinery & Equipment, Automotive and Private Equity practices.
Markus holds deep expertise in the optimization of operational processes, turnaround management and M&A. He advises clients across a range of sectors, including OEMs, automotive industry suppliers and companies from associated industrial sectors.
Markus studied humanities and law in Munich, Stanford and at Freie Universität Berlin. He holds a Master of Public Administration from Harvard University.
- “How Auto Suppliers Can Navigate through the Downturn,” Webinar, ottobre 2020
- “Sustainability—Your Brand’s Next Cost-Saving Weapon,” Brief, maggio 2020
- “Auto Suppliers’ Winding Road to 2030,” Brief, marzo 2020
- “Innovation in the Automotive Industry: No More Experiments,” Brief, giugno 2018
- “Finding the "X" Factor in Product Design,” Brief, aprile 2017