He has 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Eric focuses on clients in the machinery and automotive sectors as well as the EPC industry. He specializes in large-scale transformations and has many years of experience in sales and customer strategy.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, he worked as an editor for a scientific journal.
Eric received his business and doctoral degree from WHU - Otto-Beisheim School of Management in Vallendar, Germany.
- “A Survival Guide for Europe’s Car Dealers,” Report, agosto 27, 2019
- “How Europe’s Truck Makers Can Break Out of the Pack,” Brief, setembro 12, 2018
- “New urban mobility: Change is happening now,” Brief, junho 14, 2018
- “The Future of Car Sales Is Omnichannel,” Brief, setembro 13, 2017
- “China's Truck Market: New Opportunities for Europeans,” Brief, junho 22, 2017