He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising business leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Jason has extensive experience across a variety of consumer products and retail sectors. He holds deep expertise in growth strategy, market entry strategy, post-merger integration, performance improvement and digital strategy.
Prior to joining Bain, Jason served as the co-head of the consumer goods and retail practice at another global consulting firm.
He holds an MSc from The University of British Columbia and a BEng from Tsinghua University.
- “Grow 2.0: Finding a Smarter Way for Brands’ Digital Growth,” Report, abril 28, 2020
- “2019 Online Strategic Consumer Groups Report: Innovate for Consumers with Insights from Big Data,” Report, septiembre 26, 2019
- “No place like home: Chinese firms stung by trade war build up domestic brands ,” Reuters, septiembre 06, 2019
- “Why the Wheels Fell Off China's Tech Boom,” Financial Times, julio 21, 2019, Consumer Products
- “Consumer Products: Now’s the Time to Double Down on China,” Brief, abril 02, 2019