Arunava primarily advises clients across the pharmaceutical, hospitals, steel and express, parcel and postal service sectors. His core areas of expertise include performance improvement, business unit strategy and Results Delivery®.
Prior to joining the firm in 2009, Arunava worked as a platform architect for NVIDIA.
He holds an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management at Bangalore and a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology at BHU, Varanasi.
- “How Pharma Companies Can Boost Digital Engagement with Doctors in India,” Snap Chart, dezembro 22, 2020
- “Doctors in India See a Rise in Digital Interactions with Pharma and Medtech Companies,” Snap Chart, setembro 09, 2020
- “How Pharmaceutical Companies in India Can Succeed in the Age of Covid-19,” Brief, maio 07, 2020
- “Asia-Pacific Healthcare Delivery: Operational Excellence in the Digital Age,” Brief, setembro 20, 2019
- “Operational Excellence in Healthcare Delivery in India,” Brief, março 15, 2018