Darryn Lowe is a partner based in Bain & Company's Toronto office. He joined Bain in 2009 in Sydney, and has also worked in the San Francisco and Palo Alto offices.
During his time at Bain, Darryn has worked with numerous scale mobile, fixed and integrated network service providers (NSPs), leading network equipment vendors and semiconductor manufacturers. He has deep experience in strategy, R&D, network technology, performance improvement and GTM.
Prior to Bain, Darryn worked in telecommunications R&D and IT services in industry and held a tenured position in academia.
Darryn earned his MBA from the Tuck School of Business, and holds a PhD in Telecoms Engineering from the University of Wollongong in Australia.
- “Lockdown’s Data-Hungry Legacy Will Show the True Value of 5G,” Brief, maio 01, 2020
- “Risk, Reward and ROI: The Case for More Aggressive 5G Deployment,” Brief, dezembro 16, 2019
- “Court battle, trade war and 5G spell tough 2019 for Apple in China,” Reuters, janeiro 05, 2019, Telecommunications
- “Why the 5G Pessimists Are Wrong,” Brief, junho 28, 2018
- “Darryn Lowe: Why 5G Won't Cost as Much as Pessimists Think,” Video, junho 28, 2018