Drew Woodhouse is a partner in Bain & Company's Sydney office. He is a member of the firm's Advanced Manufacturing & Services and Energy & Natural Resources practices and also holds deep expertise in Bain Accelerated Transformation.
He has more than 15 years of worldwide consulting experience, having served clients in numerous global Bain offices.
Though Sydney-based, Drew spends a lot of time in Perth working with resource sector clients. He has extensive experience in oil & gas, resources, manufacturing and private equity with an emphasis on organizational and change management issues. He also holds deep expertise in driving Bain Accelerated Transformations, as well as agile and scrum methodology.
Drew joined Bain in 2004 and returned to the firm in 2011 after working as Chief Operating Officer for The Byron Group, a conglomerate of six manufacturing businesses with a specialization in emergency services.
Drew holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Engineering from Sydney University. He is an accredited Agile Scrum Master (PSM).
- “Accelerating Automation amid a Pandemic,” Webinar, maio 27, 2020
- “Supply Chain Lessons from Covid-19: Time to Refocus on Resilience,” Brief, abril 27, 2020
- “What We Learned as Last-Mile Delivery Drivers,” Article, fevereiro 18, 2020
- “Reinventing the Consumer Products Supply Chain,” Brief, janeiro 29, 2020
- “Disruption in Logistics,” Video, setembro 09, 2019