His recent client engagements have focused heavily on merger integration for clients across industries. He is also an authority on inventory management, corporate M&A, divestitures and separations, as well as corporate and business unit strategy.
Kai’s healthcare work focuses on trends in emerging markets, particularly Latin America, as well as go-to-market strategy for pharmaceutical and medtech companies.
He has successfully led a $4B global carve-out and merger integration project for one of the world's largest commercial aerospace companies.
Beyond his client work, Kai is deeply involved with local staffing.
Prior to joining the firm in 2009, he held research roles at Procter & Gamble and various academic institutions.
He holds a Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics from Goethe University, a diploma in physics from the University of Freiburg and a diploma in applied physics from the University of Auckland.
- “Getting Ready for the Recovery in Healthcare M&A,” M&A Report, fevereiro 16, 2021, Report
- “Perspectiva sobre IPOs no Brasil,” agosto 12, 2020
- “COVID-19: Um plano de ação para empresas brasileiras no setor de saúde,” abril 14, 2020
- “Satisfação do paciente nos hospitais privados brasileiros,” Brief, maio 09, 2017
- “Tendências do setor de saúde no Brasil,” Brief, abril 20, 2016