He has more than 10 years of consulting and industry experience. At Bain, Prashant’s client work focuses on Aerospace & Defense and Industrial Services, where he has led numerous transformation, organizational design, growth strategy, performance improvement, separation and divestiture cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Prashant worked as a Private Equity Associate at H.I.G. Capital, where a majority of his work focused on industrial products and service companies. Additionally, he started his career as an investment banker at Citi.
He holds an MBA from the Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management and bachelor’s degrees in finance and economics, summa cum laude, from Rutgers University.
- “Industrial Service: Digital Tools Speed Change,” Snap Chart, outubro 27, 2021
- “Field Service Is Changing Rapidly. Can You Keep Up? ,” Brief, setembro 28, 2021
- “New research from Bain & Company and ServiceMax reveals the three most important trends affecting field service,” Press release, setembro 28, 2021
- “Servicing Equipment in the Field: Get Ready for Accelerated Change,” Interactive, março 18, 2021
- “Cracking the Services Conundrum in Aerospace and Defense,” Brief, janeiro 14, 2020