He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for business leaders.
Ricardo has extensive experience working with top management of large national and multinational firms with a focus in the base materials sectors, primarily in mining and metals, oil and gas, petrochemicals and pulp and paper. He is a member of Bain's global Performance Improvement and Procurement practice and also has led engagements addressing corporate and business unit growth strategy, M&A, IPOs, commercial strategy, organizational restructuring, cost reduction and asset optimization. He has also worked in government infrastructure projects and public-private partnerships (PPPs).
Ricardo has applied his consulting expertise globally with Bain, having advised clients in Brazil as well as Argentina, Peru, Chile, Mexico, Angola, Australia and South Africa.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, he worked for Gerdau, a major steelmaker in Brazil, for three years.
Ricardo graduated with a degree in materials engineering from Universidade Federal de São Carlos. He also holds a Master in Mechanical Engineering from Universidade de São Paulo.
- “Covid-19: Brasil deve ter segunda onda mais branda, prevê Bain & Company,” Press release, agosto 01, 2020
- “As mudanças nos hábitos dos consumidores durante a COVID-19,” Webinar, maio 05, 2020
- “Os impactos da COVID-19 nas indústrias de Bens de Consumo,” Webinar, abril 17, 2020
- “A evolução dos impactos da COVID-19 no varejo brasileiro,” Webinar, abril 14, 2020
- “Os impactos da COVID-19 no varejo (1ª edição),” Webinar, março 30, 2020