Torsten Lichtenau is a partner in Bain & Company's London office. He is an active contributor to the firm's Energy & Natural Resources, Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Digital and Results Delivery® practices.
Torsten has more than a decade of consulting experience working across a wide range of industries, with a particular focus on industrial companies.
Over the course of his career, Torsten has accumulated extensive experience in leading large scale transformations with a track record of delivering decisive and sustainable change for his industrial clients. He holds particular expertise in Results Delivery, Bain's differentiated approach to change management, and digital strategy.
Since joining Bain in 2004, Torsten has applied his management consulting experience globally, as he has been based in the firm's London, Dusseldorf and Johannesburg offices. He has advised leading companies in the United Kingdom, Western Europe, Russia, the United States and Africa.
Torsten holds a Diplom-Kaufmann degree (German MBA-equivalent) from the University of the Saarland and a PhD in business administration from the WHU Koblenz.
- “Thriving in a Shallower Profit Pool for Oil and Gas,” Brief, abril 25, 2018
- “Three Questions to Spur Corporate Change Efforts,” Forbes.com, abril 14, 2016, Article
- “Beyond Price: Managing Service Suppliers for Value at the Front Line,” Brief, março 29, 2016
- “The What, Who and How of Delivering Results,” Brief, fevereiro 09, 2016
- “Taming organizational complexity,” The Economist, outubro 19, 2015