Joe Fielding is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has 15 years of consulting experience, primarily in retail and business banking.
Joe holds deep expertise in distribution, organization and banking strategy development.
Prior to joining Bain in 2013, he was a partner in another consulting firm's Financial Services Retail and Business Banking practice.
Joe earned a PhD in Engineering & Applied Physics from Yale, an MSE in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Drexel University.
- “Small Is Not Medium: Banks Discover Laws of the Ecosystem Jungle,” Brief, 06.07.2021
- “How Chime Is Leading the Way in Customer Loyalty ,” Snap Chart, 15.04.2021
- “Making the Most of Banking's M&A Season in the Americas,” Webinar, 31.03.2021
- “Digital Banking Surges, but Don’t Dismiss the Human Touch Just Yet,” Snap Chart, 15.01.2021
- “As Digital Banking Takes Off, Hidden Defection of Consumers Is Rampant,” Brief, 13.01.2021