His clients include global manufacturers, suppliers and services providers in the automotive after-sales industry. His main focus areas are the strategic realignment, restructuring and reorganization of companies and the development and implementation of programs for profitable growth and operational improvement.
During his time at Bain, Klaus has worked with clients on site in Japan, the United States and China.
Klaus studied industrial engineering at the Vienna Technical University and completed his doctorate in production engineering.
- “Focusing R&D and Capex to Win ,” Brief, 15.09.2020
- “Covid-19: Where to Cut and Where to Spend,” Infographic, 02.06.2020
- “Forecasting Covid-19’s Effect on the Auto Industry,” Infographic, 17.04.2020
- “A Triple Threat to Automakers: Recession, Demographics and Disruption ,” Brief, 28.11.2018
- “New urban mobility: Change is happening now,” Brief, 14.06.2018