- Leader within our DE&I practice
- Head of our Unconscious Bias program
- Blacks at Bain Champion for New York and Toronto offices
- 9+ years of firm experience
Alex Noether is an expert associate partner based in our New York office. He is an expert on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) and advises clients across a variety of sectors on DE&I transformations and change management.
Internally, Alex spearheads our global Unconscious Bias program. In this role, he leads the firm’s educational efforts and partners with senior leadership to refine systems and processes to mitigate biases and ensure equitable outcomes.
Alex is also a member and leader within the Blacks at Bain (BABs) employee resource group. He serves as the Champion for our New York and Toronto chapters, driving local efforts around recruiting, professional development, and social connectivity.
Outside of his formal roles, Alex also advises the New York office’s Racial Equity & Social Justice Committee and serves equity-focused pro bono consulting engagements for Social Impact clients.
Alex joined us full-time in Chicago in 2012, focusing on Technology, Media, and Telecom. Prior to joining us, Alex worked for Aramark, a leading provider of outsourced food, facilities, and uniforms services.
He holds an MBA from The Wharton School and a B.A. in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania.
- “The inclusion imperative: Why an inclusive work environment is key to retaining and advancing black employees,” Press release, febrero 25, 2022
- “Inclusion Helps Your Company’s Black Employees Move Up, Not Out ,” Article, febrero 14, 2022
- “The Fabric of Belonging: How to Weave an Inclusive Culture ,” Report, enero 31, 2022
- “The Promise of Latino-Owned Businesses,” Webinar, noviembre 18, 2021
- “Closing the Capital Gap: Fueling the Promise of Latino-owned Businesses ,” Report, octubre 01, 2021