David Schannon is a partner in Bain & Company's Silicon Valley office. He is one of Bain's leading Procurement experts with additional expertise in Supply Chain Management and Performance Improvement.
David has more than 13 years of consulting experience with Bain. He has applied his expertise globally, having worked in multiple geographies including the United States, Australia and China.
David has deep experience in procurement, supply chain and manufacturing working across industries, with a focus in technology, consumer products and retail. He has worked with clients on large scale cost reduction programs as well as functional organization transformations.
Prior to Bain, David earned a Masters and Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT.
- “Why Procurement Savings Get Lost in Translation,” CFO.com, octubre 2019, Article
- “Digital Procurement: The Benefits Go Far Beyond Efficiency,” Supply Chain Mgmt. Review, marzo 2019, Article
- “Solving the Mystery of Disappearing Procurement Savings,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, febrero 2019, Article
- “Cost Inflation Is Back, Putting Supply Chains at Risk,” Brief, noviembre 2018
- “ALM Intelligence: Q&A with Bain & Company’s David Schannon,” Consulting Magazine, octubre 2018