David Schannon is a partner in Bain & Company's Silicon Valley office. He is one of Bain's leading Procurement experts with additional expertise in Supply Chain Management and Performance Improvement.
David has more than 13 years of consulting experience with Bain. He has applied his expertise globally, having worked in multiple geographies including the United States, Australia and China.
David has deep experience in procurement, supply chain and manufacturing working across industries, with a focus in technology, consumer products and retail. He has worked with clients on large scale cost reduction programs as well as functional organization transformations.
Prior to Bain, David earned a Masters and Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT.
- “Four steps to a more diverse supplier base,” Supply Chain Management Review, luglio 2021
- “Four Ways to Build a More Inclusive Supplier Base,” Infographic, maggio 2021
- “Supplier Diversity: How to Overcome Four Key Obstacles,” Brief, aprile 2021
- “Corporate spending on diverse suppliers rose an average of 54% in recent years, according to new research from Bain & Company and Coupa,” Press release, aprile 2021
- “LevaData partners with Bain & Company to offer new services to transform supply management,” Press release, ottobre 2020