Peter Guarraia is a partner based in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is a senior leader in the firm's global Performance Improvement practice, where he leads the global Supply Chain practice, as well as the Chemicals, Manufacturing and Sustained Cost Transformation practices in North America.
Peter has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, advising industry leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
He has deep functional experience leading operations improvement efforts in the industrial space, including chemicals, aerospace and defense and semiconductors. He works with clients to address a range of issues, including cost transformation, supply chain optimization, manufacturing, corporate due diligence and merger integration.
Peter has applied his management consulting expertise globally with Bain, having served clients throughout North America, China and Latin America.
Prior to joining Bain in 1997, Peter worked for another management consulting firm.
He earned his MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as a BA in public policy from Stanford University.
- “Coronavirus and Other Shocks: How Resilient Is Your Supply Chain?,” Brief, febrero 2020
- “The Race Is On After Feds Pave Way for Driverless Trucks,” U.S. News & World Report, octubre 2018
- “How to Measure the Metrics that Matter,” Brief, agosto 2018
- “Five Questions To Accelerate Digital In Chemicals,” Forbes.com, febrero 2018, Article
- “Accelerating Digitalization in Chemicals: Five Questions for CEOs,” Brief, agosto 2017