Peter Guarraia is a partner based in Bain & Company's Houston office. He is a senior leader in the firm's global Performance Improvement practice, where he leads the global Supply Chain practice, as well as the Chemicals, Manufacturing and Sustained Cost Transformation practices in North America.
Peter has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, advising industry leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
He has deep functional experience leading operations improvement efforts in the industrial space, including chemicals, aerospace and defense and semiconductors. He works with clients to address a range of issues, including cost transformation, supply chain optimization, manufacturing, corporate due diligence and merger integration.
Peter has applied his management consulting expertise globally with Bain, having served clients throughout North America, China and Latin America.
Prior to joining Bain in 1997, Peter worked for another management consulting firm.
He earned his MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as a BA in public policy from Stanford University.
- “Beyond Cheaper and Faster: Resilience in Tech Supply Chains ,” Report, 2020년10월14일
- “Generating Value While Restarting Your Supply Chain,” Brief, 2020년4월24일
- “Covid-19: Supply Chain Disruption, Implications for Private Equity Investors and Portfolio Companies,” Webinar, 2020년4월16일
- “Coronavirus and Other Shocks: How Resilient Is Your Supply Chain?,” Brief, 2020년2월21일
- “How to Measure the Metrics that Matter,” Brief, 2018년8월22일
In the News
- “The case of the missing toilet paper: How the coronavirus exposed U.S. supply chain flaws,” Fortune, 2020년5월18일
- “Corporate supply chains vulnerable to coronavirus shocks,” Financial Times, 2020년3월8일
- “CIOs Consider Trade in IoT Spending Decisions,” The Wall Street Journal, 2019년9월5일
- “The Race Is On After Feds Pave Way for Driverless Trucks,” U.S. News & World Report, 2018년10월15일
- “The future lies in automation,” The Economist, 2017년4월6일, 산업재 및 서비스