Peter Guarraia is a partner based in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is a senior leader in the firm's global Performance Improvement practice, where he leads the global Supply Chain practice, as well as the Chemicals, Manufacturing and Sustained Cost Transformation practices in North America.
Peter has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, advising industry leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
He has deep functional experience leading operations improvement efforts in the industrial space, including chemicals, aerospace and defense and semiconductors. He works with clients to address a range of issues, including cost transformation, supply chain optimization, manufacturing, corporate due diligence and merger integration.
Peter has applied his management consulting expertise globally with Bain, having served clients throughout North America, China and Latin America.
Prior to joining Bain in 1997, Peter worked for another management consulting firm.
He earned his MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as a BA in public policy from Stanford University.
- “How to Measure the Metrics that Matter,” 論説, 2018年8月22日
- “Five Questions To Accelerate Digital In Chemicals,” Forbes.com, 2018年2月26日, 記事
- “Accelerating Digitalization in Chemicals: Five Questions for CEOs,” 論説, 2017年8月30日
- “Three Ways That Digital Technology Can Help Chemical Producers,” Forbes.com, 2017年2月8日, 記事
- “Is Your Supply Chain Ready for Brexit?,” 論説, 2017年2月6日